Honestly folks, you have to love Vegas. And by “love” I totally mean “be baffled as holy fuck” by it. It’s a city filled with debauchery and deviants at every turn. Every vice is here, man. If you want to stick your twadger in a dead pig while a French tart dressed as Hitler sings “Frere Jacques” and stirs a cauldron filled with the amputated toes from Pygmies, Vegas will house someone who provides that service. For a price, you understand.
Therefore, it wasn’t a huge surprise when Pedro’s cousin, Arsenio, managed to hire twin Japanese midget plate jugglers for his bachelor party last night.
The twins were kind of cute actually. You might remember old Tony Spunk dated a midget a few months back. Sorry, a vertically challenged lady. She was vertically challenged when I dated her, that’s for damn sure! She was horizontal 90% of the time (the other 10% she was bringing me a beer or washing my scants). She was a goer, that gal. I was amazed by her aptitude and gymnastability in the sack. She was insatiable.
So naturally this was all going through my head when the midget twins appeared in their tiny sparkly bikinis, juggling their plates in the air, which ensured I had to remain seated throughout the whole act or else knock over the buffet table with my stupendous boner.
I don’t know but sometimes I think I’m wired all wrong.
Anyway, the little Japanese chicks did their thing and ended by whipping off their g-strings and doing something with grapes I’ve never witnessed before and will no doubt have a confusing combination of (wet) dreams and nightmares about for the next six months.
Arsenio was about twenty sheets to the wind by this stage and missed the big finale but seriously, if I hadn’t been meeting Carmen right after the show, I’d have used my charm and juggled those two little firecrackers in a most pleasing manner. And by that I mean right on my cock.
As you can see, I go to some weird events but as always, I stay classy.